We have had a wonderful Christmas! We went to Christmas Eve service, had Christmas dinner, had Christmas Day, had Skinner Christmas afternoon, and had Nicholson Christmas lunch. All went well and Zane was politely cooperative!
Finished our Christmas cards today together. It took about two and half hours to do 129 cards with enclosures. Zane did the postage stamps and grouped them together with a rubber band in tens, Darin did labels, and I glued the letter and wrote anything if needed. I AM SO GLAD that is done! It started to snow right when we completed the last one. The snow is nice fluffy white flakes that Zane said he might need to shovel in the morning. Tomorrow, we are going to the bank, library, UPS, and start writing thank you notes! Zane also needs to finish his writing assignment and then all we have left is to read something everyday.
I started walking a mile on Saturday. I am hoping to increase it to two miles by Tuesday as I have to be ready for the Chub Club at West when we start back on January 4th. I might even do some workout videos.
Darin and Zane are making homemade ice cream. Connie and Brian got us a maker that you roll around. Should be interesting. I am hoping it will turn out:)
Would also like to get rid of the massive stack of magazines before the break ends and I am slowly whittling away at it every night.
It has been a VERY nice Christmas and winter break and I hope it continues!
No comments:
Post a Comment