Life in 2010 has been a blur.
Between Zane's activities of basketball and swimming, plus homework, and my own job challenges, the first six weeks of the new year have flown by so fast I don't even know what happened.
It was a delight to see Rosemary and Christina for a wonderful time at the ZenCha Tea Room in the Short North. I think they thought we were going to spend the night! At least we kept ordering and were able to try an assortment of items.
I have finally begun to mend after seeing the GP twice and then going to the OB/GYN the last time. Things are improving and I hope they actually go away this time.
Have started to lose some weight and Darin seems to want to do so as well. I haven't been able to exercise due to my restrictions, but now that things are healing, perhaps I will try a workout video tomorrow!
Darin has been busy as well. It looks like we are getting a new bin, dump pit, and stairwell to one of the current bins this summer. I found out that we are not putting the bin up like Gary had told me as things have changed. I was rather looking forward to it.
Lots of babies this year! Amy is due in May and I think John and Melissa are due in the summer. We will have a party at school for the gym teacher's wife who is expecting as well.
Have tried to keep up with things, but I am not getting everything done. I would like to send some Valentine's this week, so hopefully, I can get some done tomorrow after working on school stuff that must get done for the concert!
No comments:
Post a Comment