Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Nice Break

Zane has been a great helper over the last few days. We do his homework in the morning after breakfast and it is done for the day. I try to let him pick what he wants to do for one of the assignments, but he always does a writing assignment. We have also written one thank you note from Skinner Dinner on Sunday. We have two more to finish just in time for Christmas!

I still have not done our Christmas cards. They are sitting there in a heap on the dining room table. I just don't know what to say and there is so much to do right now. I think I am finished shopping and just need to wrap a few more things. Thursday is church and Skinner's with family friends. Christmas morn is just us and afternoon is Skinner grandparents! We are going to have the kids wear the sweatshirts that I had Ada make. We got their picture taken today and ordered an 8x10 for them too. Dad is coming either Friday AM or sometime Saturday for the Nicholson side. I have Rosemary and Christina's gifts ready, but not wrapped, and hopefully we can meet over the break too!

I got all the laundray caught up, ironed, and put away. Need to start the kitchen so it isn't so unliveable-is that a word? NEED to start exercising NOW! And most of all, quit eating!

The rock picker came today, Darin still needs to finish the CPS for the government, I need to call and make an appt. to get the carpets cleaned, and maybe play some games with Zane today or tomorrow! We are having a wonderful time even though it is just living life! God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment