Sunday, May 6, 2012

KSU Graduation 2012

It has been twenty months, (almost two school years and one summer), but I have completed my master of music education degree.  Commencement was held on Friday, May 4, 2012 at the MAC Center.  I was graciously accompanied by my husband, son, parents-in-law, aunt-in-law, father, my own aunt and uncle, and a childhood friend that flew all the way from Colorado.  I know I had friends and family who were wishing they could be there, but due to circumstances beyond their control, were only there in spirit.  I am so glad that I attended graduation and had the privilege to actually meet in person my fellow classmates that I had only previously met online.  All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better program or timeline.  All was as it should have been.  Everything worked out so well and I am so happy and yet so sad that it is finished.  It truly is a wonderful world!  I am so grateful to all who supported me in so many different ways.  Life is not a journey without the others we share it with each step of the way.  Many thanks to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment