It has been an up and down day. Down, because Darin and Zane went and got Carolyn a hedge trimmer (without letting me know as I already had a small gift purchased for her), but up, because I had a wonderful time at the buffet that Gary provided at a local Asian restaurant and the lovely trio of hanging baskets that are hung on the truck garage. We were able to spend more time at Pam and Jim's visiting with Jay, Ri, Ed and Paula, and the rest of the family before they left town. A truly glorious day in so many ways. Plus, I am almost done writing thank you notes for graduation.
Only eighteen more days until school is out for the summer and there is so much still to be done. I think I need to make a list or something, so I can get my bearings. It should probably be two lists, as the things that need to be done for work are different than the things that need to be done at home. Plus, there is still just the general cleaning and picking up of stuff that has been put on the back burner for so long that now needs to be done now-like get the curtains dry cleaned! At least the carpets are in fairly good shape so far. The NKF is coming on Tuesday for donations which will help get rid of some of the things that have seen their prime.
No comments:
Post a Comment