Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Four days and counting . . .

Yes, it has been quite a bit of time since I have created a post.  Life is so hectic at times.  Christmas, New Year, Valentine's Day, Spring Break, and Easter have all been a whirlwind!  Most of all, it absolutely astounds me that I only have FOUR more days before my capstone project is due and my master's degree is completed.  Graduation is next week and I will be done with this chapter in my life.  A part of me is glad to be done with it and the other part is sad and dismayed that the enthusiasm and renewal that I have been blessed with will be again put on hold.  I guess I have enjoyed my learning at KSU and the coursework more than I thought.  And even though I was scared and unsure that I would be able to graduate, the finishline is looming in front of me, grandly and proudly saying, "Look!  Here I am!  You can do it!  Congratulations on overcoming so many hurdles!

On a side note, I don't know who is more excited that I will be done with this, the boy or the man, but they will be glad to have their mommy and wife back in one piece with hopefully a brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment