Good golly! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. When I read through the last post, it was February. Now June, the weather is finally cooperating. April and May were some of the coldest and very wet spring months ever! Planting didn't start until May 20th and we finished June 6th. The guys were working twenty hour days for a week and then it rained and was cold some more. Darin is still spraying, but at least the planting is done. Sweet corn is around the perimeter of our house with field corn in the actual fields around the houses this year. PRIVACY!
The masters courses are going fairly well and this time next year I should be completely done and graduated with a degree. I have learned so much and I truly think that this was the right school for me at the right time with the right online program. It has me invigorated, excited, and enthused about teaching music in the future. I am hoping to incorporate alot of the information, especially from these last few classes.
Zane and the cousins are really going to East next year. I am not happy about it, but am glad that I know some of the teachers that will look out for him. Connie will need to take care of things as it takes too long for me to go there from West or North. We have tried to present things in a good light and hopefully all will go well for the next school year. I will truly miss having Zane, Grant, and Brooke at North. However, I always said if I wanted to teach my own child, I would have homeschooled, so in that aspect I am glad that it won't happen. Zane should be OK, it just might take some time. We will see.
Looking forward to the summer to have time to adequately get started on the capstone project and work on the annotated bibliography for this current class. I am really far behind on that especially, although I do have some of the information.
Still need to do grades today and get my purchase orders completed before Tuesday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment