Friday, July 1, 2011

Half way there . . .

Can't believe how fast time flies-July 4th on Monday!

Will be halfway through my KSU degree program after tomorrow's deadlines for the last two assignments are completed. The end is in sight and the light is shining. It has been a wonderful and overwhelming year with one more to go. I have learned so much and am looking forward to the other classes ahead, even though I am so tired of this computer.

Having high school friends over with some families. I hope it goes well and isn't raining as the weather certainly isn't looking perfect. It will be nice to see them and hopefully play some euchre-which I haven't played in eons. Supposed to be good weather so the kids will use the pool!

Need to clean desperately so many things. I told Darin the main project would be the basement and now that we can see the floors or much more important the counters, the basement is going to get started next week. Good luck with that:)

No comments:

Post a Comment