Zane lost both his teeth this past week. Darin pulled the front right and then Zane fell and hit is mouth over at Connie's and the left was really lose! Darin pulled that one too. So he collected $4 in one week for two teeth. We took pictures of him with just one tooth and then with both front teeth gone. He certainly is cute. It is definitely one of my favorite photos.
OAT week is here so I don't have band at all this week. I still have a lot to get done in the book and the time is going fast. Of course, it isn't going fast enough for the fifth graders. Lisa's class is doing well, but the other two are nothing but rude and disrespectful. I had one student today flat out lie to me about having gum. I specifically asked if she had gum and she said, "No, I have a cough drop." Well, yes, she had a cough drop and gum. That is lying, no way around it. Rude!
I have been trying to lose some weight, except all I do is gain. I NEED TO EXERCISE! I must find a way to walk at least some each day or it will only get worse.
Darin helped me rototill the garden after I spread the peat moss. Zane wanted to play in it and both Darin and I said no. He has to wait until we plant and it rains to get rid of some of the yucky stuff in the peat. Don't need him getting sick from manure or whatever else they use it.
They bought me pumpkin seeds at Big Lots. I am hoping to plant zucchini, tomatoes, and maybe try peppers again, although I don't have much luck with them. I need to get some sunflower seeds too!
No comments:
Post a Comment