This is the last work day of spring break 2009. I have basically recuperated from the third nine weeks and the concert at North. Setting everything up and taking everything down all week really drains me any more. I am no spring chicken. It really does catch up with you eventually.
We haven't done much. Too lazy, I suppose. Too tired, in reality. Still not thinking straight, but better today. I am looking forward to getting West completed and then only the COS concert with the fourth graders, end of the school year stuff, and maybe we will see summer. I am hopefully going to take Easter Monday off and go see Helen about pictures for Grandma's 90th. I would like to get started on something soon. Need to see about taking a day off in May for the Blue Angels event in MD, if possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment