It's a little late, but good news is always welcome!
Snowy arrived home on Thursday, January 5, 2017, in the evening, when we were eating at the dining room table. He just popped up in the window well on the front porch. Meowing his head off and looking like a drowned rat. He was covered in mud, and had some minor cuts and scratches. I would have given anything for him to be able to tell me what happened and where in the world he was!
I put him immediately in the garage, with food, water, and a new towel. I made him staying the garage all night and all day on Friday. He ventured in Friday evening and slept on the towel after cleaning himself. It took all weekend, but he managed to get all the mud off and is doing great.
I know it is five months later, but he has been catching birds, a couple of mice, and all in all, has no ill effects from his adventure. Darin wishes he hadn't come back, but I am thrilled! Snowy continues to be a great cat and is ranking up there with Six. He just doesn't have her sweet temperment.
No comments:
Post a Comment