Friday, April 4, 2014

April Showers Bring May Flowers

I can finally breathe a little.  Have done bits and pieces this week.  Although not a lot was finished or completed, I, at least, was able to visit with friends and get a few projects off the list that won't stop!

I love my new Galaxy Note 3 - it is literally the best phone ever.  IMO, it is worth the money!  Plus, you can see and read it without straining your eyeballs even with the bifocals attached to your face.  Have started using the calendar more regularly and have been able to listen to the radio while I run!  It took some doing, for this tech challenged fogey, but it works!

The birds have finally started using the bird feeder from Cathy.  It is great to see the cardinals eating and the cat unable to do anything about it!  It has been raining for two solid days, so I am hoping that some of my flowers will begin to look like this:



Maybe we will even get out of school at the scheduled time this year and June will be mine!  Am so looking forward to the open house/reunion/95th bday!  And meeting JD when Ada comes to visit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment