It has been a new day in social media for me. I have finally signed up for a Pinterest account and am thrilled with all the ideas, pictures, dreams, and creativity that is out there on the world wide web. This could get out of hand at some point, but I am still rational at this time. The weekends are when I seem to be looking, browsing, and pinning. What fun!
Have a quick March. The end of the third nine weeks is almost here! Easter is around the corner and time is flying by so fast. Hoping to get new glasses, maybe a new prescription as I think my bifocals need to be stronger. Reading is getting difficult again, but maybe it is because my eyes get tired more often.
Snowy is a great cat, except that he is still learning boundaries. The car seems to be his favorite place to sleep at night, but maybe once summer comes, he will change his location. He dutifully waits for us to come home each day on the front porch. We yell at him driving into the driveway to get the mail and he comes running to the garage! He is hungry and thirsty and quite glad to see us. He is a sweet cat, smart, and has already shown his gratitude by catching two mice and a bird. Hopefully, he will keep our yard rodent free!
No comments:
Post a Comment