How is it that the older you get the faster time goes? It seems like it was just the beginning of 2010 with all the possibilites and excitement that a new year projects. Now it is almost all said and done and 2011 is luming!
Christmas 2010 was amazing, although yours truly was quite the grumpy hum-bug Christmas day . . . but of course I wasn't ready to rise at 4AM. Unfortunately, Zane was and we did, but not without complaint. It was a good morning, once I got my act together, but even though I am an early bird, I am not that early of a bird!
Looking forward to starting school again in January, but I think it will be a difficult course. Music theory holds a lot of black and white answers, so I will either do well or extremely poorly. I ordered the textbook today off of Amazon and am hoping it will arrive before the end of the week, but probably early next week. I finished the first semester with an A-/A, so I am thinking at least a gpa of 3.8, but again, I need to see how to know from KSU.
Zane is doing fairly well, with ocassional bouts of whininess and backtalk. I need to learn how to use humor to difuse the situation. Am not good at reverse pyschology. Hopefully, this is just another phase.
Christina came and spent the afternoon with Moxie and had lunch with us. Took Moxie for a walk (brrr-brisk wind) and played cards. Two handed euchre and Darin joined us for hearts. Quite FUN! Haven't played cards since I started dating Darin.
No comments:
Post a Comment