Thursday, May 13, 2010

How to Play in May

Spring planting finished Saturday, May 1st. A world record for this family! We were all thrilled and the cleaning has begun. The groundhogs and the frost has caused a little bit of replanting to commense soon, but other than that, this spring is about perfect!

I took a personal day and went with the boy on his field trip. It was a wonderful time and I am glad that he didn't mind me going and even wanted me to attend. Since there won't be any field trips next year, this was my only chance. Even though the weather wasn't great, it didn't rain until we were getting on the bus to come back to school. A successful venture in my book!

Life is hectic in both worlds. Home and work continue to be harried during this time of year. I am also trying to schedule our summer vacation and Darin's birthday party. I have ordered the cake so that is going to spur me on, I hope!

Zane is growing and changing so fast. He lost another tooth last week and he is definitely going through another phase, but it seems to be one that is more open to communication and figuring more out about himself and his place in the world. Interesting questions and thoughtful items are going through his head.

I am truly blessed to be in this family and where I am in my own world.

No comments:

Post a Comment