- My skin infections are clearing up and my headache is subsiding, although slowly. I think the nasal spray has helped.
- We had our specials reward day today and all went extremely well, plus we were all able to get some extra planning time! I was able to get caught up on lesson plans for next week, the field trip forms done and ready to hand out, and a small bit of cleaning up of my room at West.
- I am excited to be helping in the multimedia part of the service at Heritage and the toddler nursery went well on Easter.
- Things are slowly getting done at home, but again there is hope!
Zane did well on his third nine week grade card and continues to do well on his spelling tests. Maybe he will get an E the last nine weeks if he doesn't miss any words. Darin has been working late and leaving early as the fields and ditches are calling:)
It has been a good start to spring. God is so abundant everywhere I look!
No comments:
Post a Comment