Happy Valentine's Day to me-one sick kid! He got up this AM crying and saying that his head hurt and that he couldn't sleep. Told him it was time to get up anyway and gave him a children's tylenol after much hassle. Zane sat on the couch until 9:30AM when he finally said to bring the bucket which I immediately did just before he puked! It boggles my mind that mothering instinct can make you move so fast so that there isn't puke on the living room carpet!
It has been a hectic two weeks and I remain grateful for my sister-in-law who will watch my sick kid (at the risk of getting her own children sick, which of course, happened anyway). So now Zane is sick again. I just hope by keeping him away from the cousins it won't keep cycling. Darin even got it this week, but wouldn't admit it!
Taxes are done-it always amazes me what the US government is due.
No comments:
Post a Comment