Friday, January 30, 2009

Snow Day-It's the most wonderful day of the year!

Well, we are now out of "calamity" days for the current school year. Although today was a surprise, as we were on a two hour delay, it nevertheless is a nice way to start the weekend!
It will be sad in June when we have to go "extra" days, but that's the way the ball rolls sometimes.
I have been praying for several people who are important to me. It is a blessing to have them in my life and my family's life and I continue to learn from their success and attitudes. Sometimes it is difficult to see the fruit of such prayers as they struggle with their ailments. Sometimes it is encouraging to watch the path that they decide upon each day.
Anyway, Zane had swim lessons last night and did really well. He said on Tuesday that "I think I am getting the hang of it!" It showed last night as he dog paddled almost halfway across the pool. It was exciting to see his progress. One of the finer aspects of parenting I must say is watching them "learn to fly!"

No comments:

Post a Comment