So, this is one of many pictures of the *supermoon* taken on Saturday, July 12, 2014. Absolutely awesome. I remember taking astronomy in college and learning that Asia views a rabbit in the moon as opposed to the Americas that see a man in the moon. I think if you tilt your head a little bit to the right, you can sort of see the rabbit, but maybe I am just straining a little bit too much.
Only one month left before the madness begins again. Trying to paint the garage this week, vacation, and start working on the classroom before school starts. Sometimes it sounds like it's impossible, but I just take one day at a time. Birthdays this week and hopefully get to visit with Pam before she passes away. I need to tell her how much she means to me and how thankful I am that she has been such an example.

No comments:
Post a Comment