School has been in session for three weeks! It is incredible that time goes by so fast the older you get. . . . Between work and homework, it is all I can do to stay on top of things. The house is still somewhat kept, the dishes are done, the laundry isn't too high, but I must get to work on my paper. I would like to have the rough draft done by Sunday night if at all possible!!!
I am hoping Zane's pictures came out OK and still need to get mine, hopefully at West. The band night went well and seems to be a nice turnout. We had a couple of move-ins, and they seem interested too.
Need to drain the pool this weekend and get it put away. Hard to believe that the summer is over. I am glad that the pool did well and maybe will last another summer or too. It certainly was nice when it was hot and the chemicals did fairly well. It was the filter that drove me crazy. It seemed like it was always needing replaced because it would get dirty so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment